43rd Australasian Combinatorics Conference
December 14-18, 2020, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Sunday 13 December: welcome party in the late afternoon
- Monday 14 December: talks
- Tuesday 15 December: talks
- Wednesday 16 December: talks in the morning, excursion in the afternoon
- Thursday 17 December: talks, conference dinner in the evening
- Friday 18 December: talks
Sunday 13 December, staff tea room, Peter Hall building, The University of Melbourne. More information on the welcome party (Sunday afternoon) will appear here in due course.
There will have excursions in the afternoon on Wednesday 16 December. More information will be published here in due course.
The conference dinner will be on Thursday 17 December. More information will appear here in due course.
One conference dinner ticket is included in each registration. Only pay for an extra ticket if you want to bring a guest.